THELISTENERS.IN respects your privacy and understands the need to protect all the personal details / information provided by you to THELISTENERS.IN.
Any information provided by you or related to you is classified under one of the two following heads
(1) PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- It is stated that you are identified by the information you provide when you visit THELISTENERS.IN. i.e. name, address, telephone number, email address, personal interests, et al. This is your Personal Identifiable Information.
- When the user uses the product, services or programmes available on THELISTENERS.IN, Personal Identifiable Information is provided. For e.g. by selecting the “submission page”, the user provides this information.
- This information is used to improve your experience with THELISTENERS.IN, to improve the existing products, services and programmes available, to introduce new and innovative products, services and programmes.
- The user has the option to provide or not to provide personal information.
- THELISTENERS.IN shall not be able to provide services, offers and content available on our site in case you opt not to provide your personal information like your email or other contact source.
- In case you opt not to share your personal information, THELISTENER.IN shall not be able to provide you access to the material / work of other users on a reciprocal basis.
- This information is generally not disclosed, except under the following circumstances -
- To the strategic alliance partners, to advertisement-, sponsorship partners, to development partners. These partners may be existing or future based.
- To the contractors, vendors, consultants, advisors, only to the extent of their services concerned and with the restrictions in place.
- To the other users of the site when they visit the material / work posted by you on THELISTENERS.IN only that information ( e.g. name) which you select to be published shall be displayed with your material / work posted.
- It may be shared with any individual, corporate or other body with your prior consent.
- It shall be transferred to other distinct body, corporate, website or such other entity as part of merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or any other corporate arrangement.
- It shall be disclosed and provided under any law or legal requirement or instructions of competent court.
(2) AGGREGATE INFORMATION
- There are certain data which may be not known to you or anonymous to you. For e.g. your IP address, domain name, user statistics. Such data is Aggregate Information.
- It is used to improve THELISTENERS.IN on a regular basis and make it more user friendly.
- It is used to manage and administer the site and make policy decisions based on demographic preferences of users.
- It helps us manage the quality and quantity of data on each page of the site.
- The information helps us collect statistics like frequency of users, time spent and time taken, and other similar information.
- Aggregate information is never matched with Personal Identifiable Information.
REMOVAL / DELETION OF INFORMATION.
- At any point of time, if you do not desire to share your personal identifiable information with the site, you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org and intimate your decision.
- The requisite changes shall be implemented within 48 hours during working week and incase of holidays it can extend till the length of holidays falling during the change request period.
ADVISORY FOR USE BY CHILDREN
- THELISTENERS.IN is generally available to persons of all ages.
- THELISTENERS.IN does not register persons below the age of 18 years. However, it cannot be controlled or regulated completely in a virtual medium.
- It is advised that parents, guardians or any senior person accompany the children when they use the online services.
- THELISTENERS.IN does use any filtering technology to block users and hence parental guidance is advised.
The site shall intimate any changes to be made in the policy as per the details provided by the user.
PROTECTION AND SECURITY
- THELISTENERS.IN does not provide and guarantee or warranty to the users and the user shall transmit data and use the site entirely at their sole risk.
- THELISTENERS.IN does not any responsibiliy to protect the user secure for the content/material / work provided by the user to THELISTENERS.IN. THELISTENERS.IN recommends users to take appropriate safety measures for their content/material / work before they upload the same on THELISTENERS.IN
- There is possibility of data theft or hacking of website or transmission loss.
- THELISTENERS.IN does not claim any responsibility for loss of data or work or personal information provided by the user.
THIRD PARTY SITES
- THELISTENERS.IN is connected to and provides links to other sites.
- The user shall be solely responsible while visiting / using such sites or their product/ service.
ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUMENT SECURITY
THELISTENERS.IN partners with third party payment gateways to facilitate online payment for services used on THELISTENERS.IN and THELISTENERS.IN does not store or capture any data related to the online payment instruments like credit cards, debit cards, net banking, cash cards and internet wallet. We partner with established and legible Payment Gateways available in India who take appropriate measures for safe and secure online transactions.