The Listeners (including THELISTENERS.IN) is a platform to connect the Writers (Storylines
/ Lyrics) with the Makers ( Film/TV/Web/Ads ) through online or offline or any
other means to facilitate written content for screen production, adaptation or representation
in any other form on mutually agreeable terms.
provided, the following terms shall mean and include.
- "Service" or "Services" - any and all Internet-related
services provided by or through THELISTENERS.IN.
- “Content”- any and all
information, data, material, text, images, video, audio, and software or any
combination of information, data,
material, text, images, video, audio, and software provided by or through
- "User" or "Users" - any
person who accesses or uses any Service or Content of THELISTENERS.IN.
- “Communication Services”
- any email, chat, bulletin board services,
information related to recommendations, news groups, forums, communities,
personal web pages, events calendars, and/or other messages provided by THELISTENERS.IN
to the users
- This User Agreement
("Agreement") sets out the terms and conditions on which
THELISTENERS.IN shall provide the Services to the User through the Website. In
addition to this Agreement and depending on the Services opted for by the User,
the User shall be required to read and accept the relevant and applicable terms
of use for such Service, which may be updated or modified by THELISTENERS.IN from time to time.
- Use of the Website is
offered to the User conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the
terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement, as may be posted on
the Website from time to time.
- THELISTENERS.IN shall
not allow, permit or tolerate any illegal, abusive, derogatory, immoral,
harmful, unethical or improper use of the Services under any circumstances
- The User shall not use
THELISTENERS.IN to interfere with other Users' enjoyment of the Services. If
you believe that you have been a victim of any such conduct that is described
below, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the user does not
Service or Content. THELISTENERS.IN reserves the right, at its sole discretion,
regularly. Your continued use of any Content or Service following the posting
- By posting or
submitting any material to THELISTENERS.IN's website, you grant to
THELISTENERS.IN and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates and
licensees the right to use, copy, reproduce, display, distribute in any manner
for evaluation and review the material consistent with the written content
submission policy hereof and to allow THELISTENERS.IN to promote your
membership herein (but not your submitted material) worldwide in any media. You
agree that you will be solely responsible for any material posted or submitted
- You acknowledge that
when you submit information about yourself to the public areas of our site,
your information may be seen and used by any other visitor to such public areas
and THELISTENERS.IN cannot monitor nor be responsible to you or any third
parties as a result of such uses. You hereby represent and warrant that you own
or otherwise control all of the rights to such material and that no use of such
material by THELISTENERS.IN or its subsidiaries, associates and affiliates will
infringe or violate any rights of any third party. You hereby agree to defend,
indemnify and hold THELISTENERS.IN and its parents, subsidiaries, agents,
representatives, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, licensees,
sponsors, partners, suppliers and contractors harmless from and against any and
all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable
attorneys' fees and legal costs) arising from or in connection with any
material posted or submitted by you.
reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to remove or block,
disable or deny access to edit or modify any material posted or submitted by
you without informing you.
- The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify,
copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license,
create derivative works or create third party rights from, transfer, or sell
any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website.
Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted
with prior approval of the management and subject to the credit of
THELISTENERS.IN name is stated as the source.
- For the removal of
doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the
content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification
of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- THELISTENERS.IN reserves the right to
modify, alter, add and / or delete the terms, conditions and notices under
which the Services are offered through internet or any other medium or otherwise,
including but not limited to the charges for the Services provided through the
- The User shall be
responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
- The User agrees and undertakes not to sell, trade or resell or
exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of THELISTENERS.IN Content or
- It is stated
categorically that the Website is not for commercial use but is specifically
meant for personal use only.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY/
- All services and
content are provided "as is" and "as available" for your
use. To the extent permitted by law, all services and content are provided
without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without
limitation, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- THELISTENERS.IN does not warrant or guarantee
that all content is accurate, reliable or correct; that all services and
content will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects
or errors will be corrected; or that all content is free of viruses or other
- It is categorically
stated that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100%
secure. THELISTENERS.IN does not and shall not guarantee or warrant the
security of any information you transmit to or from our website, and you do so
at your own personal risk.
- THELISTENERS.IN does
not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any
communication service and, therefore, THELISTENERS.IN shall not be liable or
responsible to any one with regard to the communication services and any actions
resulting from the user's participation in any communication service.
- The user also
understands that the services may include certain communications from
THELISTENERS.IN as service announcements and administrative messages. The user
understands and agrees that the services are provided on an "as is"
basis and further that THELISTENERS.IN does not assume any responsibility for
deletions, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or
TO THIRD PARTY SITES
provides links to third party sites for your convenience only. THELISTENERS.IN
does not warrant or guarantee the availability, completeness, correctness,
accuracy, usefulness, timeliness or reliability of, or the results of your use
of or reliance upon, any information or material contained in such third party
- You acknowledge that
you access and use such third party sites solely at your own risk. You agree
that under no circumstances will THELISTENERS.IN be liable in any way for any information
or material contained in any third party sites linked to or from its site.
- THELISTENERS.IN is not responsible for any
errors or omissions therein, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as
a result of your use of or reliance upon any information or material contained
in such third party sites.
- Third Party Marks AND
other trademarks and service marks appearing on THELISTENERS.IN's web site are
the property of their respective owners.
AGAINST UNLAWFUL USE
THELISTENERS.IN does not
permit or tolerate any illegal, abusive, derogatory, immoral, harmful,
unethical or improper use of the Services or any use of the Services that
interferes with other Users' enjoyment of the Services. If you believe that you
have been a victim of any such conduct that is described below, please email to
- The Website may contain services such as email,
chat, bulletin board services, information related to recommendations, news
groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, events calendars, and/or other
message (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Communication
- The User agrees and undertakes to use the
Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material
that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
- By way of example, and not as a limitation, the
User agrees and undertakes that when using a Communication Service, the User
will not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal
rights of others; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual
property laws unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or have
received all necessary consents; upload
or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar
software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's
computer; advertise or offer to sell or
buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication
Service specifically allows such messages; conduct
or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a
Communication Service that the User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be
legally distributed in such manner; falsify
or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary
designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material
contained in a file that is uploaded; violate
any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any
particular Communication Service; violate any applicable
laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms
and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- THELISTENERS.IN has no
obligation to monitor the Communication Services.
- THELISTENERS.IN reserves the right to review
materials posted through Communication Service and to remove any materials in
its sole discretion.
reserves the right to terminate the User's access to any or all of the
Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Materials / works /
content uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted
limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. User is responsible
for keeping himself updated of and adhering to such limitations if they
download the materials / works / content.
/ ACCESS RESTRICTION
the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to any user on to
the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time,
- THELISTENERS.IN reserves the right to charge listing fees for
Content, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions
using THELISTENERS.IN’s Services.
- THELISTENERS.IN further reserves the right to alter any and all
fees from time to time, without notice.
- The User shall be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees,
duties, taxes, levies and assessments for availing the THELISTENERS.IN’s
- Fees and charges paid for Membership and Services or for any
other purpose shall not refundable, under any circumstances, in part or in
OBLIGATION AND USER ACCOUNT
In consideration of
use of the Website, the User represent and confirm that the User is of legal age
of 18 years or above to enter into a binding contract and is not a person
barred from using the Website and/or receiving the Services under the laws of
India or other applicable law.
- The user shall be
required to fill the registration form, the link of which is provided on the
home page of the website.
- Registration of the
User on the Website is optional. If the User opts to register himself on the
Website, upon completion of the registration process, the User shall receive a
user ID and Password.
- The User agrees and
undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality
of the user ID and Password, and shall be fully and solely responsible for all
activities that occur by use of such user ID and Password.
- Further, the User
agrees not to use any other party's user ID and Password for any purpose
whatsoever without proper authorization from such party.
- The user confirms to
be the authorised holder of the credit card or the original account holder used
in the transactions with THELISTENERS.IN’s
services.THELISTENERS.IN will not be responsible for any financial or any
other loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your ID/password/credit
card number/account details number for using THELISTENERS.IN’s Services.
- The user shall
immediately notify THELISTENERS.IN of any unauthorized use of the user ID and/or
Password and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at the
website. THELISTENERS.IN shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect,
loss or damage arising out of the user's failure to comply with this
- The User also agrees
to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about himself and his
beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form ("Registration
Data") on the Website; and (b) maintain and promptly update the
Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User
provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete
or THELISTENERS.IN has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is
untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, THELISTENERS.IN has the right to
suspend or terminate the User's registration and refuse any and all current or
future use of the Website and/or any Service without notice.
- The User grants
THELISTENERS.IN the right to disclose to third parties Registration Data to the
extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
1. THELISTENERS.IN provides two categories of subscription based membership to writers as given below-
||Storyline Listing Limit
||Lyrics Listing Limit
||Subscription Fee (Rs.)
||10 Storyline x 3 Pages or Max 40 Pages
||30 Lyrics or 40 Pages
||5 Storyline x 3 Pages or Max 20 Pages
||15 Lyrics or 20 Pages
2. It is stated that the above mentioned fees shall be non-refundable and non-negotiable.
3.The membership can be upgraded on payment of additional fees as applicable.
4. The user has the option to recharge the existing membership in the situation of exhausting the above stated content limits.
5. The membership is renewable on payment of applicable fees within three months of expiry of existing membership.
7. THELISTENERS.IN shall not be bound to refund the fees or any payment made prior to suspension.
8. THELISTENERS.IN may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. Once the user have been indefinitely suspended the user may not register or attempt to register with THELISTENERS.IN or use the website in any manner whatsoever until such time that the user is reinstated by THELISTENERS.IN.
1. The content /material /work uploaded or provided by all members shall be done so at the personal risk. THELISTENERS.IN does not take any responsibility or provide any protection / safety for the content /material /work being compromised, or altered or used in part or in full by any other user of THELISTENERS.IN or any other person or entity.
2. It is advisable and strongly recommended that the user take appropriate steps to protect their content /material /work prior to uploading or providing it to THELISTENERS.IN
ONLINE PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
1. THELISTENERS.IN uses services of third party payment gateway for online payments through credit cards, debit cards, net banking, cash cards and internet wallets. In case of unsuccessful transactions or any dispute related to payments, the concerned matter will be delegated to the respective payment gateway partner to resolve the subject matter directly with the user.
2. THELISTENERS.IN shall, under no circumstances, be held responsible for payments and user will not ask or expect THELISTENERS.IN for refunds on technical grounds where third party payment gateway does not function efficiently or fails to honor successful transactions. The user agrees to communicate directly with their bank / bank card partners or the respective payment gateway for dispute settlement.
1. The user acknowledges and agrees that all the Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or any other proprietary rights.
2. Except as expressly authorized by THELISTENERS.IN, the user shall not copy, reproduce, sell, distribute, disseminate, transmit, publicly display, publish, modify, adapt, edit or otherwise exploit any Content, in whole or in part, for any purposes, by any means or in any media other than printing or downloading.
3. The user may print, download or copy certain Content for their personal, non-commercial use ONLY, provided that none of the copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary rights notices contained in or accompanying such Content are infringed upon. The said print, copy or download shall be carried out only after express authorization by THELISTENERS.IN.
4. The systematic retrieval of any Content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without the prior written permission of THELISTENERS.IN is prohibited.
6. Any use of the Content without express permission or in contravention of this agreement shall constitute Breach of this agreement and shall be dealt with strictly in accordance with the laws applicable.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT AND SERVICES
3. Upon termination of the Service, User's right to use the Website/Services and software shall immediately cease. The User shall have no right and THELISTENERS.IN shall have no obligation thereafter to execute any of the User's uncompleted tasks or forward any unread or unsent messages to the User or any third party.
4. Once the User's registration or the Services are terminated, cancelled or suspended, any data that the User has stored on the Website shall not be available for retrieval at a later stage.
1. THELISTENERS.IN reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as is necessary to satisfy or comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, which shall be the sole discretion of THELISTENERS.IN.
1. THELISTENERS.IN makes no representation or warranty that all Services and Content are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India.
2. Accessing any Service or Content from territories in which such Service or Content is illegal is prohibited. You agree that if you choose to access any Service or Content from any locations outside India, you do so on your own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
By using any Service and/or Content provided by or through THELISTENERS.IN, you accept and agree to be legally bound by and comply with all of the terms included here.
THE use of this Website by the User shall be construed and deemed to constitute an acknowledgement and acceptance by the User of this Agreement.